Saturday, September 26, 2015

A Sit Up

We gals had a great time at Stitch and Bitch yesterday.


Have you seen one of these bowls that have a piece cut out to let the yarn pass through?  I know this is a horrible picture of it but anyway, I have never seen one before.  Kathy uses it to keep her knitting yarn clean and not rolling around on the floor.


After it, Kathy, Linda and I went to lunch at a new spot that had the best grilled cheese I have ever had. It consisted of a mix of mayo, cheddar jack, harvarti and swiss cheeses. It also comes with a cup of tomato basil soup. The restaurant is in Bradenton and is called The Granary. Check it out.

We did some shopping afterward and we all managed to miss a heavy rain while making some purchases. I even took a chance on getting damp when I went up and sat down in the big Ace
Hardware chair out in front of the store next door.

 

I wonder how this would look in my front yard.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Yikes, that FL sun is shrinking you!