Monday, September 21, 2015

Serving The Planet One Poop At A Time!

While playing Mahjong on Friday I was gifted this from Patti.  Have
you seen these.  I think it's brilliant and I wish I thought of it.


 

Now, if only I can teach Bella to flush.  Yeah, I know, good luck with that.  You too can get your own at FlushDoggie.com.

This is the very start of my new quilt.  I had to get my head around it because it wasn't coming together in my brain any way but fusing it and I didn't want to do that.  I have lots of prep to do before it can come together, but that is the



plan for this week.  Lots of freezer paper and spray starch are in my future.

I didn't watch the Emmys last night because we had a cocktail party to attend and after that it was
back to my house for a few games of Sequence.  Fun was had by all.  Sorry Claudia, I will watch them tonight!

No comments: