Sunday, October 25, 2015

Super Saturday

I had a very productive day at the Modern sew day.  There were all sorts of things in the making.




My favorite was this tiny little basket.  It was to hold a tiny little flower pot housing a tiny orchid.



Is this not the cutest?
 

Here are more baskets for our boutique in February.  I made 15 iPhone bag necklaces.  There were totes, pillows, placemats, mug rugs and note cards made.



I went out to the car to get money for the reservation for my place at the Modern retreat next April and was quite shocked to see four llamas and a bunch of kids at the door of the library where Modern meets.  They were very friendly and as cute as a button.  Made my day!!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I have also seen llamas at nursing homes! How cool is that!!!! You belong to a very productive group!