Thursday, November 05, 2015

Adorable!

Our Athletic Center has been going under the knife to improve and expand. It has been closed for three days and today we will enter through a new entrance while all the old equipment we have been using will be temporarily moved until the other space is spruced up and then, we will have an all new equipment athletic center.

I also have 'Cause A Stir Kitchen Club' today. I always look forward to it.

I have been working on my costume for the play that will be one week from today. I have yet to learn my lines. I wanna be under stress to learn them; then maybe I won't forget them!!!

Back to the International Quilt Festival.   First up is a great looking quilt from Lyric Kinard

 

It is called 'Essence'.
 

It is screen printed, painted and machine quilted.

This one is a series by Heather Pregger called

 
'Magnetic Attraction' (Tuning Fork #25) and it is all done



by machine.

I just love this quilt.
It's called 'Undaunted' by Lauretta Crites and it

 

calls out to my childhood where everywhere I looked, there was a dandelion.
It is hand embellished and embroidered, with



machine appliqué and quilting.  There is some ink work on it too.




'Raised on Bluebonnets' is pretty damn adorable.  It's quilter is

 

is Suzan Engler and it is machine quilted and digitally
manipulated and printed on cotton.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

So enjoy seeing pics from the show!!!! Love the cow quilt!!!