Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Home Sweet

We are home safe and sound. We had to rearrange our schedule because I forgot that I had a yearly doctors appointment on the day that we would be getting home, only we would have been several hours late if we did our usual time frame. As it was, we got home with three hours to spare, and that was good because we got lots of stuff done. And except for the usual blood work, mammogram, and the like, I am fit as a fiddle. What in the hell does that mean?


 I am packing up a couple quilts to go to shows; I hate doing that. It's bubble wrap, wrapping in cloth, placing in contractor grade 3ML bags and all the other little changes that each venue requires. A girl could go crazy!!!

 I can't believe what I just saw so I will have to stop typing and get my camera to show you.

 

After the first snow, this is what I see when I look out any of my windows facing the back of the house.  And it remains like this, except for lots of occasional icebergs and the like.  But some crazy person decided that it was the perfect weather (just under freezing)



to take out the sailboat.  I can even see a human on the back of the boat.  Wow, it takes all kinds!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound! You make the trip shorter than we do...we take 2 1/2 days...bust my butt before we leave so I look at the 2 day road trip as a vacation! Yea, well I never said I was normal. Enjoy Thanksgiving!!