Sunday, November 15, 2015

Near Completion

I was pretty shocked yesterday to find out that Gavin Rossdale was carrying on a three year romance with his and Gwen Stefani's nanny. He also had a love child while he was with Gwen and she took him back. What a turd.

I am gonna show the gal across the street, Janie, how to quilt her table runner; the first 'quilt' she will have ever made. I will show her today before golf and then leave the machine with her this holiday season and plan on seeing a completed runner when I return.

.

I got most f this quilt done but left a bit to use to show her my method. I will still need to go around all the circles; they look unfinished with the quilting coming right up to them. Hopefully by nightfall this will be off my list.

Now I have to worry about meeting a new couple and golfing with them! Busy day!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

This quilt is cool and so, so "Tommy Like"...nicely done!