Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Some Stunners!



We got up early to walk because the humidity is daunting.  Then I ran the wine basket I put together to a friends house so she could take it and wrap and bow it for our fundraiser in December.  I won't be there then so I have to get all my ducks in a row.

Here's some more eye candy for you to enjoy.



This quilt is called 'Half Crazy, All Lucky' and it is one by Margaret Williams.  It is machine pieced and quilted.



This is a Keiko Goke piece.  I haven't seen her work here for a long time.  I took a class with her probably fifteen years ago.  She lives in Japan.  This marvelous work is called 'To Tomorrow' and is machine pieced and quilted with hand embellishments and embroidery.



Here you can see all the detail.

 

'Balancing Act' was done by Amanda Hohnstreiter.  It was all machine pieced and quilted.



Stephanie Ruyle is the creator of this beautiful work entitled 'Embers'.  It too was machine pieced and quilted.

No comments: