Wednesday, December 02, 2015

A Table Extension For Classes!

I asked my very clever son in law to make me a traveling ironing board that I can take to classes.
This is his first prototype.  I got this last Wednesday and already, as of yesterday he has made two more with the added suggestions.  That is with fitting in a four day trip to Baltimore for Thanksgiving.




My little suggestions were to make it smaller, a good ten inches shorter to take off some weight (pointing out that old ladies will be carrying it back and forth to class).  Also if the corners were rounded it would be a helluva lot easier to make an ironing board cover fit. It will take up barely any table space and is perfect for those little seams that need to be ironed

I will see the kids again on Saturday so I am giddy in anticipation of looking at the new prototypes.  I think it needs a name.

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

good product.

Gayle from MI said...

I think it's name should be "I want one too!"

Robbie said...

NICE!