Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Pigging Out

Besides the fact that I collect pigs (I wanted to capitalize the word!), back in the day I used to have piggy banks every where with labels on them saying 'Give me all your money!' for the Aids Ride. I got plenty but the Aids ride is a thing of the past but I still save money for them.

This morning tho' I needed to borrow back a bit because I need quarters for the laundromat. I hope they
still take quarters.

 

I always get mad when I think that the coin machine that you can get bills for coins takes 10% of the money.  I think that's robbery.  I was wondering, can you still get the rolls at the bank to fill yourself?  Maybe that should be on my bucket list.

Anyway, I have to go to the laundromat to felt these dolls I am making.




They need an agitator in the washing machine and I don't have one, either here or in Florida.
I got to get cracking' for Christmas!

5 comments:

Susan Turney said...

It makes me mad, too, so I did get the wrappers. I also got a coin thing that you throw all the coins in the top, push a button and they fall into tubes that are the right size and amount for the wrappers. Great idea but getting them to the bank has turned out to be something I don't do! I have over $500 waiting to go and, of course, have earmarked it many times over!

Lori said...

If you use Coinstar, you can turn it into a credit for stores like Amazon for no charge or percentage.

Lori said...

If you use Coinstar, you can turn it into a credit for stores like Amazon for no charge or percentage.

Gayle from MI said...

My credit union has a machine that does it and prints out your receipt. Take it to the teller and you get your cash no charge but you do need an account to cash it in.

Mechelle said...

my front loader washer has felted stuff - just toss in an old shoe (clean one!) or two - takes a bit longer, but beats going to the laundromat!