Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The HangUp

I got a very late start this morning.  I immediately went to the store upon waking and when I got home
I started to cook.  I am now done for the day and I could really use a nap even tho' it's only 11:18.





This is a picture that my sister in law Claudia sent me of how she displayed some quilts I gifted her.  She put them on that contraption that we got at Ikea.  She put this in her kitchen




I put pictures on mine  over the beds in my daughters room.  We have utilized our hanging 'find' very well, if I do say so myself.

And then there's this:

He's single...he's handsome and he lives right across
the street. I can see his place from my kitchen window.
I watched as he got home from work this evening. I was surprised when he walked across the street, up my driveway and knocked on the door.
I opened the door, he looked at me and said, "I just got home, and I have this strong urge to have a good time, dance, get drunk, and have
sex tonight. Are you doing anything?"
I quickly replied, "Nope, I'm free!"
"Great," he said. "Can you watch my dog?"
Being a senior citizen really sucks.
  

1 comment:

Robbie said...

that is way too funny! Would/could be the 'story of my life'! HA