Sunday, January 17, 2016

And We Slept Through It!

We had a tornado last night.  We lost a tree and it is very windy today.  I didn't know that Florida got tornados!

I watched this weeks The Kitchen on Food Network.  Did you know that you can freeze whole citris?  Oranges, limes, lemons, grapefruit can be tossed in the freezer and later thawed and they don't lose any character.  You can zest them frozen!  Avocados can be frozen too.  You skin them, pit them and the halves in the freezer.  Perfect!  Who knew.

The internet is very sketchy because of the weather.  It won't let me download pictures and it took an hour to be able to type this.  I am calling it a day.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Musta been that boxed wine that allowed you to sleep through the tornado! HA I wake up when the dog moves! Geeezzzz Glad you are/were safe at least!