Saturday, January 16, 2016

MQG

Today I have Modern Quilt Guild workshop and meeting. We are getting ready for the mini show we will have on February 6th. We are all making things to sell. I am currently making

 

the collapsible thread catchers that I previously blogged a tutorial  on how to make them.  I have a couple dozen



completed and plan on working on more this morning.  In all, I think I will have 35 of them to sell.  It will be fun to see all the gals in the guild that I haven't seen since last year (ha!)

2 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

Thanks for directing me back to that tutorial. I meant to bookmark it for future use and then forgot all about it! It's great and these are wonderful. I hope the show and the sales go well. So glad you are enjoying yourself in your new community.

Robbie said...

I love my thread catcher...they are so cute too aren't they!