Sunday, January 24, 2016

My Sisters Work

It brings a smile to my face when I know that the long arm machine is busy working even when I am not at home. That goes for the lake and here in Florida. My sister Mike drove up to the lake and spent a very busy two days creating beauty. I have pictures of them to share with you.

 

This batik quilt top quilted up beautifully.  Mike chose a leaf pattern



for the quilting.  She is way better at it than I am.

 

Number two quilt has a design of a flower that I think she called



dogwood flowers.  I think it was a perfect choice with this small graphic, floral
print fabrics.



Lastly, this very graphic and colorful quilt was quilted with an overall



bubble pattern that we use quite often.  Wow, this is quite an accomplishment for two
days!  Congrats Mike!

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Nicely done there, Mike!

Gayle from MI said...

Great job Mike!

JustCallMeElle said...

Hi Tommy - this has nothing to do with your post, but are you the person who posted about a garment you wear under your sleeveless shirts to give them sleeves? I remember it was sort of a mid-riff type, with sheer-ish sleeves.
Thanks, Ellen in Maryland