Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Special Delivery

I have had a very hectic morning. First off we had a delivery of outside furniture but unfortunately it started raining and I was running late at getting Bella to the groomer and getting my butt to short game academy for a golf lesson.

 

Everything ran late, I was discombobulated and now it's pretty much pouring. I went to golf a little late and found out that it was canceled due to the club checking radar. Now, I am home, sans dog, and have a mess to take care of. I have a one o'clock meeting today here at the house to price boutique items for the 'Airing of the Quilts' on February 6th at the Maxine Barritt Park next to Sharkeys on Venice Beach.     Never a dull moment!

2 comments:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

If you need to get recombobulated the only place to do that is the recombobulating area at the Milwaukee airport! Been there, done that!!!

Mechelle said...

and now that I see your nice clean pavers I realize my need to be pressure washed very badly! (ours are the exact same!)