Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Great Outdoors

Due to the coldness of the mornings, we have to go on our power walk later than normal.


 

And there is one of us that has no patience and keeps making huffing noises until we go.  She has no concept of time management.  The stare down certainly works sometimes but not all the time.  We are heading out soon as the weather says it's almost 60º.



A couple days ago we walked by a house that was completely covered in a orange and white stripe covering.



I am assuming that they have some  termite or other infestation that they want to get rid of.  I certainly wouldn't want to be their next door neighbor!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I prefer to walk in the 'colder' weather. I'm not a hot weather person...nor is my older Bihon..she's like me...the cooler..the better! Gigi just wants it dry! No wet grass for her!