Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Back In The Day

Our friend, Spikemuffin,  was cleaning out his master bedroom closet, in order to clear the way for new carpeting and came upon lots and lots of photos. He sent me this one to me of G and me.

 

I shot him off another email asking him if he knew where this was taken and what year but I never got a response so I am going to guess that it was at the Dole (as in pineapple) Plantation in Hawaii and it probably was in the early 80's.

I am a natural red head, as is my daughter, and here is clear evidence of that.  I have lighter hair now because I didn't want to grow old looking like I wanted to be Lucille Ball in my senior years.

Who knew that my young husband (at the time we were probably married 14 or so years) was a dead ringer for Ray Romano or some mafia hit man.  Aging is a good and bad thing.

3 comments:

SpikeMuffin said...

I'm thinking Hilton Head 1985?

Claudia said...

G looks like his name should be Carmine!

Claudia said...

Tommy, I'm looking at this later in the day and you sort of look like Susan Sarandon.