Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Copy Cat



If I recall, I showed you this photo that Sam, across the street, took for a photography class.  Some of us quilter girls decided to make it a challenge due to be done by Halloween.  This is as far as I have



gotten with it.  I put it on hold to think about it's construction.



Then I decided to do it again and again and again and once more.  They are in the construction/quilting phase.

I got an invite to a baby shower and decided to make a change up for the sleeping/crying baby quilt I make a lot.



This is typically what the quilt looks like and I change it up depending on sex and decor of the baby's nursery.  The invite was of a baby's head so I ran with it and

 

designed a larger version of the head.



Yeah, the invite is upside down but you get the idea.  I neglected to take a photo of the finished quilt.  I had to overnight it to my daughter to take to the shower and was in a major hurry to complete the binding so the photo was never taken.  Oh well.

No comments: