Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

It's that time of year again. When my Maggie (now in her thirties) got a lamb cake each and every Easter, no matter where we were, from her aunt. When that stopped I took over the honors. Then when she got married I passed the gauntlet to her husband and he started to gift Maggie the lamb cake. A few years ago I gifted the couple a lamb cake Wilton mold and that started the tradition of Maggie and Evan doing their own lamb cake. Phew!


 

This is lamb cake 2016!  They definitely have the body and field of candy and grass down pat; the expression tho'?  Not so much.  I believe there is some part of the facial parts that may be missing.  Maybe it fell off in transit from counter to counter.  The grand girls will love it regardless.  They just better save some for Maggie.  After all, it's all about her!

Let's talk teeth.  The worst is over.  Swelling is down so the overall look isn't so scary.  I am off the bad meds that give me acid reflux so I am happy about that.  The stitches are very weird and I can't seem to keep my tongue off them.  No teeth brushing for two weeks.  Stay away from me!



Periodantal biz must be good.  I got flowers yesterday from the doctor and staff.  Somebody is collecting way too much money.

In my idol time, which will stop today, I picked up a pair of scissors

 

and removed a large part of the bouffant on the top of Bella's head.  She looks like some one
came at her with a scissor that had no idea what she was doing but it looks better than before
because now I can see her eyes.  She gets groomed on Wednesday so I will have to confess my
sins to the groomer then.

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

SpikeMuffin said...

I can only hope that cake is real cake and not ground lamb.

SpikeMuffin said...

I can only hope that cake is real cake and not ground lamb.

Robbie said...

Every year you post about the lamb cake I think about my lamb mold at home! I used to make it for my daughter and son every year. I did get her a mold once at a flea market...one of these years I'll remember to bring it with me to Florida!