Friday, March 11, 2016

More Stuff



A few other notable things from my first day at retreat.  Have you seen this?  It's a tiny little table that is portable to go to just such things as a retreat, or class.  It folds up into practically nothing.  I need one of these!



Also, that same table has a very contemporary thread cone holder.  That will be the next thing I google!




And, have you heard of a one block wonder?  It was my first time to hear of such a thing.  These are all six triangles pieced out of



this fabric.  It's kinda like stack and whack.  This will need some research done on it.


2 comments:

Claudia said...

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that fold up portable desk is enroute as I type this.

Robbie said...

Oh great! Now to have 3 more things I'll have to google...in case you aren't quick enough to blog about! HA HA HA