Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Catch Up



I thought I would share just some of the stuff that was being sewn at the retreat. Our design walls were very makeshift. Taping flannel, oil cloth or whatever on the walls, mirrors or what ever flat surface we could call our own.  This top work is the second that Nan worked on.


I furthered on my daisy by putting on the ultra thin yellow line around it and putting on the last black border.  I did more painting but this project is definitely baby steps.  It is so out of my comfort level that I stay away from it as much as possible.  I just realized that I didn't crop this photo like I did the others.  Can you see all that crap on the floor?  It is mine and Carole's.  She is the one that organized the retreat.  She needed to bring tons of stuff.

 

Diane was working on this piece that is a swap on some Instagram quilt hookup.  They set certain parameters of what you are to do and they do it and then swap 'em.



I think most of these blocks were already constructed but the job for Eve was to find a way to hook them together.  I think she succeeded quite well.

 

Barbara was working on framing some Marimekko birds and playing around with curves.

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

Looks like everyone was pretty productive!