Monday, May 16, 2016

Headin' Home

I can't download any photos to post for some reason. This has happened twice before in the last two weeks. So, I will just have to bore you with words. Now tell me this, do you think it's weird to text G, who is in a boat in Minnesota, to order me, on line, the regular mini sub from the Publix that is less than two miles from me, so that I can pick it up after my dental appointment? I know, it seems wrong but he does all the ordering and he knows how to do it (I get my condiments separately so that I can save part of the sub for a later time) and I went on line and I have no clue how to do it. Once before I ordered and went to the store to pick it up and there was nothing waiting for me but a long line of other people wanting their lunch too. It is now less than a week before I head home for the summer. I need to get all my ducks in a row. I will start that today. There are things that need to go north with me, like quilts that are too big for the long arm I have down here. The one here is 8 1/2 feet long and the one up north is 12 feet long. Big difference. Also, projects that need to be completed go with, along with meds, vitamins, etc. The list making will need to start today!

5 comments:

SpikeMuffin said...

I would say no. He might fumble the phone into the lake. You can do it Tommy!

Synthia said...

G must be a saint if he does this order for you!! (grin)

Claudia said...

Tommy, I did it when I was in FL....text me. I'll hook you up with a nice sandwich.

Robbie said...

REALLY???????

Gayle from MI said...

Safe trip home!