Monday, May 23, 2016

Painting On Floors!

One thing I left for the last minute in Florida was mark the floor in the future studio for the new floor outlets that need to be cut through the concrete under the carpet. I originally marked them with masking tape but the next time I went over, the tape was no longer sticking on the berber carpet. The contractor said to paint on the floor so that is just what I did.

 

 There is something very weird about painting with a spray can on almost new carpeting. The carpeting is not staying

 

Three are three floor outlets.  When I was getting back in the car to go to Modern I noticed new blooms on the magnolia tree.



I took one with me to the guild.  I don't like magnolias much.  They aren't the prettiest tree and the blossoms only last a day or so.  But I gotta say, this is major good looking!

No comments: