Friday, June 03, 2016

I'm A Betting Gal

I don't seem to have tons of stuff to show you. Maybe I should document my almost daily naps. I did go and buy new pillows and a mattress and mattress pad for the master. Last weekend my sis ordered two sets of sheets for each bed that I have here. All of the sheets are about 14 years old and the elastic isn't working as well as it should. They aren't used that awfully much but then just being on a bed is aging. Oh, I forgot the murphy bed I have in the quilt storage room but then I don't think anyone has ever used it. I installed it when my daughter in law's mother came for Christmas and I thought she shouldn't use an air bed, you know the climbing out of it and all, so I had the murphy put in and she has never been back!!!! That just may have something to do with my hospitality!!! Oh well. I try.


Along with my quilting buddies and my sis, the mattress comes today!  I will have to go up and strip the bed.

For the past week or so I have been long arming.  This is my friend Linda's quilt that we
did as a group last year.

 

It should arrive to her home today, along with herself, as she leaves the hospital today after a Tuesday total knee replacement.




While killing time before leaving Florida I put together the scrap part of five scrap quilts.  When I arrived north I prepared the backing and put 4 1/2 borders around them.  Now I have started quilting them.   I had to stop this one because the machine was doing crazy stuff and I need Mike to help me figure out what I am doing wrong.  She is way better at this stuff than me.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I really like your friend, Linda's quilt! NICE!!!