Sunday, June 19, 2016

Teen Angel



Here is Kelly, my teen angel, walking down the aisle to meet up with her husband at their
wedding.  Her dad is walking her down the aisle.

That's it for the wedding pictures.  It was a very large church and we were in the cheap seats
so anything from the ceremony itself was impossible to photograph, let along see or hear.

I did manage to get a few things pics from the reception.




The centerpieces were really cool.  It was a wine bottle in the center with small test tubes wired around it to act as individual vases.

 

Each napkin had a sprig of lavender jazzed up with a bow.




The salad was the best I have ever had at a wedding.  It was amazing.  Dinner was great but I got sidetracked eating and didn't take a picture.




Instead of cake, Kelly chose a pie bar for her dessert.  There were several different kinds, a couple of which were apple, and pecan.  I couldn't care less about dessert so I took a pass.

 

And lastly, my teen angel dancing with her dad.  What a beautiful bride.  I just realized that I
don't have a picture of her husband.  What's with that?



1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

Pie instead of cake? Genious I say as I am not a fan of cake...actually it's the frosting I don't care for.