Thursday, July 28, 2016

Another Daisy

I am getting ready for a full house this weekend. And the weather is supposed to be grand, topping off at less that 80º, so windows can be opened and breezes will be wonderful. My daughter and her friend, my brother and SIL, and my sister are all on the schedule. I have started my last DAISY. It's a striped version.  I am using the idea of a color wheel to make up my stripes.

 

The trick is to match up the petals as well as can be done.  I managed to cut out all

 

the sections last night so I will have no reason to dilly dally around, and just do it.  That's my plan.  After golf anyway.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

What a cool idea! I just saw where someone made a small pillow with leftover hex's from her color wheel quilt. It too was great!!! Have fun!!!