Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Orbicular I

I have to leave the house tomorrow morning before 7:30 so I decided to post this now because I had asked for a jpg poster rather than pdf file.

This is the poster announcing the first of many venues for Circular Abstractions. It is a traveling show put together from artists all over that were asked by Nancy Crow to do one or two quilts with dimensions of between 75 and 84 inches on each side and a theme of an interpretation of a bulls eye but kinda out side of the box. 41 artists out of, well I am guessing but I'd guess lots and lots. I was lucky enough to get juried into the show. I am very proud of that. I will be there for the opening in Muskegon Michigan, along with my hubby, sister and kids.

 


My quilt is called, with the help of a thesaurus, Orbicular I.

 

This is Orbicular II, that didn't make the cut.
It's 82" x 78".  I can't show Orbicular I until after the opening.

5 comments:

Robin Walston said...

LOVE Orbicular II and can't wait to see Orbicular I. Wow!
Congrats on being chosen for the show.

Susan Turney said...

I love Orbicular II, too! Anxious to see the other one. Congratulations!

Gayle from MI said...

Woot! I am going to try to make it to see this exhibit.

Ronnie said...

I like this.

Robbie said...

Well, CONGRATS to you there kid!!!!! Love the II one...can't wait to see the 'I' one!!!!