Sunday, July 10, 2016

Just Another Day

I got the artists ink for my DAISY and it was a little darker than the original but

 

I figure I can go over it several times and so I have nothing but time. The biggest dread of the whole process was cutting the stencil. My hand didn't wanna work for awhile after I was done.

 

This project will probably be out on the table for a week or so.

 

I just walked into the studio and saw this whitish stuff on the quilt. I realized that while baking yesterday, I had flour on my apron and when taking time off baking to work on the quilt, clearly some of my residual flour rubbed off on the quilt. If Chai was here it would have already been licked off!!

3 comments:

Robbie said...

So what exactly are you going to do with the ink??? I must have missed a post!

p.s. My four 12x12's are all finished! Just need labels! Woohoo!!!!! Now to remember to mail them out!!! HA

Rasneel Kaur said...

FInd the best surgery of the FUE hair transplant in Ambala at very cheap cost. We provide the top class and low cost hair transplant.

Krishan Arora said...

Great post. Now get the top class hair transplant in australia only from the our clinic.