Sunday, July 17, 2016

My Kinda Town

I still have lots to show you from guest day but I have company and don't want to take the time to check out all the photos until tomorrow. I also just realized that Friday's blog was never posted. I did it but neglected to press the button publish.

 

 I thought you would like to see and would be very jealous to see my current crop of italian parsley.  It is bountiful, to say the least.  It started out as five tiny little plants from Lowes and look what came from that!



This was the cover picture on the Wall Street Journel's' Off Duty (D) section.  It is promoting Lake Michigan for a vaca.  But what is so funny is the captions over the gal and guy at the end of a pier.  She says 'Ever seen anything more beautiful?'  and he says, 'It'd be better with a beer'.  That says it all.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

HMMMMMMMMM
Amazing parsley! WOW! My tomato (pot) plant has 14 tomatoes on it! How about that! And I have 4 jalapeno's growing! Woo hoo!