Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Post Fourth

The last three cars pulled out of the driveway a few minutes ago and I went upstairs to brush my teeth and take care of yesterday's clothing on the bedroom floor. When I went to the kitchen and opened the laundry shoot I couldn't even believe it. It was full to overflowing. Two floors of laundry. I guess I know what I am doing for the next couple days.


I will make this short as I have some other pressing issues to tackle.  I have a bunch of photo's of the weekend but I haven't done anything with them yet.  Let's just say that I have multiple pictures of


 

Violet Jane, at the ready, sewing her heart away.  She is making pockets; two pieces of my 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch scraps, sewn on two sides and on the bottom.

 

We were all gifted one and Charlotte liked them best, filling them with big buttons and carrying them around everywhere.

 

It took my son in law, my son and my G to realign one of the doors to the fabric wall that I haven't been able to move at all.  They took care of business for me.

We had a wonderful weekend.  More later.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Priceless! I mean of Violet sewing...not them fixing the door!

Gayle from MI said...

Oh! How fun! Tried to get Mattie into it. She did great one time but wasn't really inro it the second time. Glad you had a good time!