Saturday, July 30, 2016

Summer Time



This is as far as I could go on the new daisy. One reason is because I had to remake all the freezer paper patterns. I used ink to make them and when I went to paint on the spray starch, the ink ran unto the fabric. I had to redo all of them all and did them in pencil.  I can't work on it when I have company. I have to concentrate too much.

My sister and I have been working on making a quilt top together.  We are gonna try and get some blocks sewn together today when everyone else is occupied.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Like this one better than the 1st!

Gayle from MI said...

Very interesting process. I like it!

snoozinbrutus said...

OMG you are just too busy I can't keep up I need a nap exhausted just from reading everything you have been doing