Thursday, July 07, 2016

What's Going On

I am up early because after we workout, I need to get to the golf course and see if the streak of good scoring (for me that is) will hold up for the third week in a row. I swear it is due to not wearing the glove. Time will tell.


I had the wrap up meeting for the 9 hole guest day festivities yesterday and so had to hustle to get the last things finished that were on my list to complete.

 

Everyone that will be in attendance at the Bridal Luncheon will get some gift.




In this case it is a portable and collapsable wine glass.  I labeled and ribboned 75 of these.  I was ready to put one together to use for myself but, alas, I already did, just to make sure it was as good a gift as the dollar store would supply.  It held up marvelously.




And last nights sunset  was beautiful and I almost missed it.  Living here is like being on a cruise ship, only with out the boat or the people waiting on you.

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

Look at that water! It's smooth as glass.