Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Wrapping It Up


I am wrapping up all my chores for the guest day for 9 hole that I am chairing.



As soon as the club office opens I will drop off the remaining stuff and finish a bit of prep and then I will be free and easy and will be waiting for my dear friend Laurel to land in Chicago from Arizona and accompany me as my guest tomorrow eve at the rehearsal dinner celebration.  Let the games begin!




Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?  It is a notice that Bella is due for her dental checkup.
They have her name and a picture of a bichon on the post card.  I had to take an extra look to make sure it wasn't her in the picture but then, she has never had the perfect show haircut.  It's too hot and too much to take care of for a no frills gal like me.  I must cut this short and call the vet!

3 comments:

Satyam Hair transplant said...

Get the best hair transplant in ludhiana only from the one of the well reputed centre at cheap prices.

Robbie said...

Looks like you have a new 'follower' above! HA HA HA HA HA Just in case you are planning a trip to LUDHIANA!????

Robbie said...

Heck, India isn't that far from Florida is it! HA HA HA....sorry...I get these once in awhile in my comment section on my blog too. Cracks me up...