This was the original photograph of a gerber daisy. It try and
duplicate the stuff under the petals, I painted it on
using a stencil I cut out of plastic with a exacto knife.
It is rare that I hold onto anything like this as a month has gone by since I finished the quilt but for some reason it was pinned to one of my design walls.
So I took advantage of still having it and used many colors of paint to add it to the Daisy Stripping. It will now go on a hiatus while I am waiting for the cording foot for my sewing machine. It's time to tackle a Modern Quilt Guild Challenge that is due in September. Onward and upward!!!