Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Flight Delight


It just occurred to me that I didn't blog this morning.  I was so busy making lists of meals coming up that it just flew out of my head.

I finally finished the Flight quilt.  I put it on the long arm to do and it took me a while to decide what design to sew on it.



I finally settled on this geometric over all pattern.



It really turned out perfect and although I took pictures and sent them to Mike at work for her to
verify I was doing it right, I still managed to do the figuring working just fine.



Here is the quilt finished and bound,   I love the batik fabric so much that I ordered more for something else.  It is called Flight Delight.

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

That is great batik line. Not much like the batiks you normally see. Love the quilt too!