Thursday, August 18, 2016

Gotta Get Out There

Why I took pictures of this, I have no idea. But I did,  I saw someone trying this darling dress on at Zara last weekend.  She must have been shorter than me because I felt like when I put it on, it definitely needed capris under it.  My friends said it was fine that way it was and my sis said I should add something onto it.

.

I went to the store and bought some denim.  I decided it needed pre washing and so I did that and along with it I pre washed the 'dress'.  It came out as a top, not resembling a dress at all.




After adding four inches of contrasting denim onto the bottom, I was as happy as a pig in slop.

I am off to golf in the Summer Celebration where 9 and 18 hole ladies have breakfast, golf and lunch together.  There is a lot of thunder going on so my hopeful guess is that it is gonna be cancelled; except for the food, of course.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

OMG. I spit my water out...."a pig in slop" Love the top.

Robbie said...

Just how happy is a "pig in slop"?????