Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Planting My Seeds

Now I can safely say I am over the top. I have decided to BEAD the center of Daisy Stripper. Yes, that is what I am doing. I just decided to go for it. I hemmed and hawed about what to do. I have already done circles and chicken scratch (on the Andy Warhol centers) and I can't do buttons because Kathy is doing buttons and I would have considered pompoms except I thought that may be a bit crafty so I said to myself, Tommy, go for it, even though I know nothing about beading except for what my BFF Robbie taught me in making rings. Here goes

.

I bought green and yellow 10/0 seed beads do fill in the respective parts of the center.



Here is about a half hour of work.  I will fill in the holes as I go and I see three right now.  I know I will get better at the beading as I put in the time.  I am stoked about making this rash decision.  Yeah!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I love it!!!! and if you have any other 'junk' beads...throw those in as well! You'll be amazed at how it fills in and looks great!