Thursday, August 11, 2016

Something New


I golfed this morning and it was very hot and humid.  There was a bit of a breeze so that was helpful on getting through the nine holes.  My threesome was the first one done!



Every single day this man goes up and down the lake walking his wife or significant other up and down the lake in a blow up boat.  It never varies.  She should get a little exercise too.



Wow, two of the new recliners are red and I mean red!  I didn't think they were that bright in the sample.



The eggplant colored couch is exactly the same one we had for ten years only that color was terra cotta.  I am loving the eggplant.

4 comments:

Mike said...

I love both the couch and recliners. The red gives a nice pop of color.

SpikeMuffin said...

Can we get a shot of Gordon in full, extended position? Quilt optional.

SpikeMuffin said...

Can we get a shot of Gordon in full, extended position? Quilt optional.

Robbie said...

NIce...like the eggplant as well...and the red recliners...looks comfy!