Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Sundown

Wow! I am daily surprised at how beautiful the sunsets are here, if the weather is good.

  ''

Just about every day G calls to me (me being in the studio slaving away) and tells me to take a picture
of the sunset.  He pretty much always says, 'this is the best I have ever seen.



And they are exquisite but the pictures of them don't hold a candle to the real thing.




I don't care what anybody says, these sunsets on Lake Michigan can hold their own to Key West, except for the plentiful margaritas.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I usually get one or two, but our last visit the weather didn't hold out...or I was busy making Moscow Mules. I still have one more chance in about a month. Fingers crossed.

Robbie said...

I still have some pics of sunset and you are right...they are beautiful but like the Grand Canyon, can't compare to seeing them in person.