Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Waiting Game

It's a pretty exciting day for me today. First off, I have already done my weekly grocery shopping this morning. I have to stick to the home front this afternoon due to a partial furniture delivery. The couch and two of the four recliners are coming. We have been couch less for four days and it's pretty funny to watch Bella trying to get her head around the fact that her nightly 108" of lounge is no longer there.

I also realized that I am at the stage in the Happily Scrappily piecing (Bonnie Hunter) that I copied the idea from my gal pal Peggy, last time she came for a weekend visit. Unfortunately, I neglected to copy

 

the directions of how to put the blocks together so I will not start that until I get the directions in the mail.

Another partially finished project is waiting for a cording foot for the machine.  Another project is waiting for fabric to be delivered for a border and backing.  I need to start something new while I wait.
I have a challenge to make before the September meeting of Sarasota Modern Quilt Guild so I guess I will start that today.

No comments: