Monday, September 12, 2016

On The Road Again

It took me half the day to get the computer and hence my iPod and iPhone, to have Wifi due to having a vacation hold on our services.  Now I am back in the saddle and safe and sound in Florida.  I got together with Linda, Kathy and Janie last night for gabbing and pizza.

The trip south was completely unremarkable except for an hour and a half where the car moved less than seven miles.  It was an accident just into the state of Tennessee


and it was very bad.  There were at least twenty cop cars and



They pretty much blocked the accident itself, with an 18 wheeler and some cars in the
center median.



There was plenty of time to read bumper stickers.  This one was priceless; on one side it says I love boobs and on the other it says I love beer.  That about sums it up.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Do you drive straight through or stop? We don't leave until after Christmas...usually decent traveling...some traffic tie-ups but we have been fortunate. Glad you are safe and sound!