Monday, September 26, 2016

Sleeping Baby Quilts

I spent some quality time at the new house deciding what to do with each room. I opened up each drawer and cabinet in the very spacious kitchen and photographed it to decide where to put my stuff before it ever goes there. I have been in the current house three years in March and I never did set up the kitchen the w

ay I would have liked to when I first moved in because it was only six weeks out of the hospital and climbing was then out of the question. I can't wait to have the big pantry full of stuff. I took some measurements and did a little dusting and that's about all Bella would put up with. She still doesn't get the new house at all.


I decided not to think but to keep busy so I decided to make a few baby quilts. I want to put off another art quilt to give my brain a rest.

 

I already had five of the 'quilt' parts of the quilt sewn together so I decided on making five quilts.



These are a couple that I have made in the past.



The quilt part of the top is yarn tied and the rest of it is machine quilted.  They are fun to make.


1 comment:

Synthia said...

Very cute quilts. Is that your own design?