Monday, October 17, 2016

Colorful Quilt Top

Last night we went to the CineBistro. It is a theater that has recliners instead of seats and you are served a meal of your choice while watching the movie you can choose. We opted for 'The Girl On The Train', even tho' Linda hadn't as yet read the book. It was a good movie and the ambiance was delightful.

In an hour I am going back to the Apple Store to try and figure out how to download photos from my iPhone. I have my fingers crossed.

A while back, my quilting pals came across a picture of a quilt top we all liked. So my sister Mike drew it up on the computer in Excel.

 


This is what it looked like after we assembled it the last couple of days when we had free time.
Since I took this picture, I have added a 4 inch black border.  Same with Mike.  Each of the thirty squares are 12''square with a black border adding 2 1/2" to each side.