Sunday, October 02, 2016

iPhone iPad iPod Macbook

This is the third day in a row that I can't download photos onto my laptop.  An error message says that my photos are locked and I can't access them until I unlock.  It's not that easy.   Although I haven't dedicated my entire life to unlock, I have spent time that I didn't want to use in just such an assignment with no luck.  I am gonna have to go to the Apple Store today because I get not help elsewhere.

I am very sure it's because I updated all my electronic devices last Thursday.  It's a ways a challenge to download the new update, if only to get rid of the annoying reminders.  This is how I am punished.  I hate electronics!!!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Is it saying photo's are locked or phone? Do you use OneDrive?

Gayle from MI said...

My bosses phone won't even charge after the last update!