Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Selling The House

We got a lot accomplished yesterday. We decided on where to look at carpeting, new front doors, window treatments for the new house and decluttered the garage in our present location. The realtor is coming over this evening to put the house on the market. Insultingly, he said he was bringing a stager with him. If he were talking to me I would have told him to jump in the lake, but alas, he was conferring with G. There will be no staging that I don't decide on my self. I have managed to sell twenty or so houses without outside interference.

 I started to tie the centers of the five baby quilts.



I got two of them completed

 

and probably won't get much further today because I have a luncheon and then mahjong. That's a good day to me!

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

HGTV has forever ruined selling and buying a house. As in "oh! I could never buy this house. It has a pink bedroom! No stainless steel appliances!" Blah, blah, blah! Love those baby quilts.