Monday, November 07, 2016

Woe Is Me

Some things come to me slower than others. Everyday I set myself up to blog and something takes me away from the computer. Now I am somewhat moved into the new house and the kids returned home last night and yet it has still been impossible to get blogger, tommythematerialgirl and just safari and/or foxfire to open in a timely fashion. I have been to the Apple store three times, and of course the computer works lightening there. I have had two different IT's in the house setting all sorts of things up and guaranteeing the computer will work better. It doesn't. I have been in front of the computer for more than an hour and got frustrated trying to open photos and I am pretty much done with it, unless I can come up with a solution, but it's not looking good. I got way too much I want to do to be frustrated ever single day. I want a simpler life than that. I can't get Scrabble to open at all, even if I eventually get Facebook to open after twenty minutes or so. And I can't even believe this; Blogger will not let me publish this.

3 comments:

Susan Turney said...

It posted! Sooooo frustrating, though. I know when it happens to me, I want to throw the computer or IPad through the window.

Gayle from MI said...

Well that sucks! I sure hope you get it fixed. I would hate not being connected to the things I enjoy. Be thankful you can shower. Right now I have to go to a friends house to shower. Good times!

Robbie said...

Guess there are just 'bad apples'......