Thursday, December 08, 2016

Let There Be Stripes

I have my yearly physical this morning.  It's always a crap shoot what she will want me to get tested for.  I think this is colonoscopy year.  I love also that my doc is a DO instead of a MD because I don't have to fast for anything.  She doesn't believe in it.  Yeah!

My sister is coming this morning and the quilters, Anne, Peggy and JeanAnn, are coming this evening.  Even tho' we are in the throes of the holiday season, I need a new project to fill in the gaps of time.  I got out my striped fabric that I made years ago and thought it might inspire me



I made a lot more than I thought I did.  There is tons of it.



I started putting some examples of the different stripes and realized that most of them have been
folded up and need to be ironed.  That is as far as I got.  They are still on the ironing platform.



I was on hold yesterday for a very long time and when I completed the call I realized that
I had drawn this picture.  I never, never do that.  I am a terrible drawer (sp?)  It looks like
Violet made it, or possibly a 4 year old.  I do not know where this came from.  Maybe I should
give it to the grand girls so they can put it on their refrigerator !!!!!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I think your 'drawing' is a quilt wanna be! Striped fabric could surround it!!!