Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Some Stuff



At our monthly 'Cause A Stir' Kitchen Club, we seem to have prosecco most months.  It is light and because the get together starts at eleven in the morning, it seems only fitting to forgo the Cosmos.  The one I attended after just arriving in Florida for the fall had two different bottles of the bubbly and I just happened to be the one who got the dregs of the first bottle and the first taste of the second bottle.  This is the most excellent second bottle.  I looked all over for it but couldn't find it anywhere.  The state of my photos led me to this, months old, picture of the bottle.  I googled it and found out that it's from Trader Joe's.  I googled Trader Joe's and the closest one is in Chicago.  So I texted my sister, who will be here in two days, to ask her to go to her local TJ's and get me a half dozen bottles for the holiday festivities.



And lookie lookie, what I got a photo of?  And it's only $9.99 a bottle!





Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen anyone do to their little  car?  I think the car was one of those little ones like the Shark.  Great sense of humor!



This is a quilt top that one of the gal in my bee brought in for show and tell.  I just love it.  The fish body it made up of tons and tons of little pieces of fabric that are sewn together.

 

My first pair of left handed scissors (red handles) is going to Goodwill.  I hate them.  I am so used to using right handed scissors in my left hand, that anything else just seems wrong.  I guess I am conforming to the majority.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I love, love that fish quilt!!! So cool!