Monday, December 05, 2016

The Weather Outside!



This is what I saw every time I rebooted today.  I finally have all the lights blinking so I thought I would show you the reason for the possible internet stoppage.



We got 6 inches of beautiful snow.  We got back from our walk on the beach within minutes of the start of the snowfall.  It was twinkly and heavenly to look at.  It wasn't even freezing yesterday so, of course, it's pretty much melted.



Twice before dusk G shoveled the circular drive.  We have a snowblower but he said it was exercise.  Whatever; he's a nut!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Looks pretty! Ours melted too but we only had about an inch. Florida here I come! Well, by end of the month anyway!

Gayle from MI said...

We haven't gotten any yet. Bunch of rain yesterday though.