Friday, January 27, 2017

All Day At The Cult

We had the first all day sewing with The Cult. It was a grand time. It was at Linda's house; it me, Janie, Joyce, Kathy,Karen and Linda. We were supposed to bring a lunch but Linda put on a beautiful white chicken chili in her Instant Pot. It had just enough kick to be enjoyable as well as delicious. It is Whiteys brand from GFS (Gordon's Food Service) and it comes in a frozen pouch. Linda added some cut up tomatoes and another can of cannelloni beans. Yum.

 

Here is Joyce showing her quilt that she just finished putting the binding on.  She is brand new to quilting.



This is Karen, who just turned over the reins of being president to both Sarasota Friendship Knot Quilters Guild, and Sarasota Modern Quilt Guild.  That's my machine in the front of the picture.



Here is Linda and Janie cutting and gabbing.  Kathy had to leave around noon to go to Boca Raton for the weekend.

I came home and decided to pack for the cruise.  I was opening up a front zipper part of the front of the suitcase and low and behold, I found a bag of earrings and a bracelet.



This must have been when we flew to Arizona in 2014 for a little longer stay instead of a weekend flight for a wedding.  I chose a larger small bag for the cruise because of dressing for dinner.  I thought I lost these forever; which means I have too many pairs of earrings.

I am taking my computer on the cruise to clean up some files (especially photos) as I think that Linda, who has a Mac too, may be able to help me.  She is a former teacher and is tons more thorough than I have ever been.  I doubt though that I will be blogging but I will take photos for you to share with me.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Look forward to pics...funny about finding the bracelet and earrings!