Monday, January 02, 2017

Old VS New

The new year came in with a whimper at Casa Fitzsimmons.  We did nothing but read, sew, nap and eat.  Bella was fine with that.  Now our schedule goes back to normal.

I thought I would show you a few of the little changes we are making to the house.



The cannon doorbell was just not my taste.  I get where it came from tho'.  The builder of the house was named Cannon.  Kinda arrogant if you ask me.



I changed it up for a simple bronze bell.  Way better looking.




These light fixtures are just about the ugliest I have ever seen in my life.  I needed to change them  pronto.



These are bronze and match the trim of the new paint job of the house.



This creepy little light fixture couldn't have cost more than $5.  And anyway, it doesn't go well with the other light fixtures.



This smaller version of the large coach lights looks far better next to the door
coming off the garage.  Baby steps!

No comments: